Escape Vegas on a luxury Tour Trekker day trip to Red Rock Canyon - one of Las Vegas' best kept secrets! Located just minutes from the Strip, this natural wonder will surely amaze you! Petrified sand dunes, frozen in time, offer you a unique perspective of nature as well as the effects of the passing of millions of years.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has scenery so dramatic it's often selected as the backdrop for movies and commercials. Along the 13-mile scenic drive you'll view the impressive Wilson Cliffs, part of the 65-million-year-old Keystone Thrust. Numerous geological features abound, including the fossilized sand dunes of the brilliantly colored Calico Hills.
A brief stop at the visitor center includes fascinating exhibits, a desert tortoise habitat and gift shop.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:45am
USD $101.99Pricing details
Departs at 12:45pm
USD $101.99Pricing details
Red Rock Canyon Luxury Tour Trekker Experience
- Luxury Tour Trekker experience
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donna S, February 2017
We had a great experience,our guide Phillip,was knowledgable and fun. Two guys in training went with us and they added to the fun.Red Rock Canyon is a beautiful area and well worth the trip . Great value for the cost.
Nick and Donna
Reviewed by: Richieann B, Barbados, December 2016
It was an awesome experience, our tour guide from pink truck tours , John is his name gave us a phenomenal , professional and very educated red rock tour. Thank you