Book with us and save 12% compared to another travel site!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Hotel pickup included
Upon arrival, your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Look out for big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits which all frequent this area. After your ride, dine on a cowboy lunch of angus burgers or chicken, choice of baked beans, potato salad or french fries and finished off with dessert.
After lunch, head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Old Spanish Trail Horseback Ride with Lunch
- Horseback trail ride
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Lunch (vegetarian meals available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Yuridia B, September 2016
It was the best Experience ever!! I loved it!! Clippy was a beautiful horse... They are so friendly. I really recommend everybody to tried it... The tour was in the Red Rock Canyon! The beauty of looking at the mountains was so beautiful....Jason was a very nice guy who has a lot of experience riding horses and the stories about the tour is breathtaking.
Reviewed by: Sarah M, July 2016
We all had a great time.