Las Vegas Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
Book with us and save 6% compared to other travel sites!
Reach speeds only legal on the race track in a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Upgrade to the Ride-Along Tour option and transportation to and from the Speedway is included. Additionally, receive an overview of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the largest sporting venue on the West Coast of the United States. Tour the Richard Petty Driving Experience Race Shop as well as a stop at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Gift Store to find your favorite race gear. The total tour time is approximately 3 hours.
Both the Ride Along and Ride Along Tour take three high-speed laps around the track with a professional instructor behind the wheel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
If you have a non-driving guest, please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. One non-driving guest is allowed per paying customer.
Please note tour times are subject to change and the time on your selected day will need to be reconfirmed with the operator at least 48 hours prior to tour date
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am; Las Vegas Richard Petty Ride Along Experience (RP2255)
USD $108.99Pricing details
11am; Las Vegas Richard Petty Ride Along Experience (RP2255)
USD $108.99Pricing details
Richard Petty Ride Along
- 3-Laps at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No sandals are allowed.
- Must be have the ability to climb through at 15" high and 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must be at least 14 years old to participate in the riding experiences
- If you have a non-driving guest, please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. One non-driving guest is allowed per paying customer.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gary C, July 2016
Great experience!!!!! Want to do it again
Reviewed by: Maxime P, April 2016