Your tour kicks off with a dose of pop culture when you cruise by the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, featured on the History Channel’s Pawn Stars show, before heading in the direction of the Strip's most popular and historical landmarks. Gawk at some of the largest and most beautiful hotels, and take note of new developments around town as your driver gives you the inside scoop on what the future holds for the fascinating city.
Next up is an over-the-top entertainment extravaganza: the famous Fremont Street Experience. Explore the five city blocks of high-tech overhead canopies, as they project larger-than-life animations, synchronized music, live video feeds and more. Vintage neon signs light up Fremont Street where you can find non-stop lively entertainment, eye-popping shows and fun activities for the whole family. Brace yourself for a light show on the world's largest video screen, featuring more than 12 million LED lights.
Finally, get your cameras ready for the unforgettable Bellagio fountain show, a fitting Vegas-style finale for the tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas City Lights Night Tour by Open-Air Jeep
- Round-trip transportation by open-air Jeep
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrea T, July 2016
What a trip, the driver had so much knowledge and took us to places of interest. I really liked the stop off at Freemont Street.
Reviewed by: Twyila B, June 2016
Our driver was on time, extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area. He had lived in the area his entire life and had many stories and facts to share about Vegas through the years. I would highly recommend this tour. A definite thumbs up.