- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
Experience a variety of single-track and dual-track trails. This tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks. This extreme dirt bike tour will cover anywhere from 20 to more than 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding abilities.
Your tour will include a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return dirt bike ride.
This tour is challenging so you must have prior dirt bike riding experience before taking this dirt bike adventure.
Please note: All riders must be at least 16 years old. The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
8am, October through November & February through April
9am, December through January
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8am
Departs at 9am
Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
- Dirt bike tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the challenging nature of this adventure, experienced dirt bike riders only
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brandon N, November 2016
Great set up, nice great route. Our guide, Bryce, was on it! Thanks you guys!
Reviewed by: v_smith01, October 2016
I had an amazing ride!