- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Led by a local guide
After a safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Mojave Desert, Hidden Valley, National Monument and the McCullough Mountain Range. Soak in the beautiful desert scenery as you navigate through challenging trails, ride up to mountain overlooks, and whiz around off-road racetracks.
This ATV tour requires prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV. Depending on the group size and level, you’ll cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, making this the longest ATV tour offered in Las Vegas.
The morning tour will include a stop at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the state line of California and Nevada. Take a break and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours take the same route as the morning ride but do not stop in Primm.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
Please note: the listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am and 1pm: Feb through April
7am and 1pm: May through Sept
8am and 1pm: Oct through Nov
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7am Departure: ATV Tour
Morning departure at 7am
8am Departure: ATV Tour
Morning departure at 8am
9am Departure: ATV Tour
Morning departure at 9am
1pm Departure: ATV Tour
Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- ATV tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless otherwise specified
- The listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Note: This ATV tour does require prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen W, December 2014
Reviewed by: Dan D, May 2012
I highly recommend this tour! Our guide was Anthony, he was nice and took an interest in making sure we had a good ride. From screaming across the dry lake bed to the fast track over very moguled paths--this was truly extreme and equally enjoyable! We would do this again in a heatbeat. My girlfriend's legs were sore for 4 days afterward!