You’ll also visit wonderful gift shops, including those offering Native American crafts. Memories of your journey to this world-class destination will last a lifetime. Lastly, you'll stop by the Visitor Center for a National Park passport stamp before heading back to Las Vegas.
Lunch is included, please advise of your sandwich selection in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey ( with cranberry and stuffing)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon South Rim by Tour Trekker
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Light breakfast of a muffin and orange juice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert K, June 2016
Although this tour is a long drive to/from the Grand Canyon/Las Vegas, our driver Tom was very knowledgeable, informative, and interesting, and made the drive enjoyable. This tour provided several amazing vantage points to view the South Rim. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: Otavio A, March 2016
This tour accompanied with tour guide John H. was one of the best tour I've made in my life!! Grand Canyon is a must! I look forward to make this tour again!