A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either Spanish or English. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos on CD; certificate holder; private limo service
USD $924.99Pricing details
Basic Package & 1-hr Photo
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 1-hr limo photo tour
USD $1,007.19Pricing details
Basic Package & 2-hr Photo
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 2-hr limo photo tour
USD $1,049.69Pricing details
Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding
- Private roundtrip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the helipad and back to your hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional portraits on CD
- Decorated six-inch wedding cake and champagne
- Minister's gratuity
- License fee
- Drivers gratuity (recommended; USD35)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this wedding will be received at time of booking
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Keith R, June 2016
We can not recommend this enough. It made our wedding so special. The minister, pilot, driver,and photographer were not only very professional they also were really nice and that made it so beautiful. Thank you viator.
Reviewed by: p.j.hatton, United Kingdom, July 2015
We had an amazing day, and everything ran smoothly. It really was a perfect wedding day!
We were picked up from the hotel in the limo, and taken to the the marriage bureau. The limo waited for us with the 2 guests and after we were done, we were taken to the helicopter office. We then had to wait for the photographer and minister to arrive, signed some paperwork and watched a short safety video. After which we went on to have a fantastic helicopter ride before taking our vows in a really quiet and serene part of the grand canyon. Everyone involved really helped make the day lovely. The minister Jim was really enthusiastic and bubbly , and made us feel special even though he does ceremonies all the time. The photographer Bobby took excellent photos and Steve who flew the helicopter was really friendly and informative. We flew over the grand Canyon and even over the strip at the end . We were then picked up in the limo again and given a wedding cake , champagne and 2 glasses. It was a perfect day and even better than we could have imagined.