A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either Spanish or English. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos on CD; certificate holder; private limo service
USD $924.99Pricing details
Basic Package & 1-hr Photo
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 1-hr limo photo tour
USD $1,007.19Pricing details
Basic Package & 2-hr Photo
Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 2-hr limo photo tour
USD $1,049.69Pricing details
Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding
- Private roundtrip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the helipad and back to your hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional portraits on CD
- Decorated six-inch wedding cake and champagne
- Minister's gratuity
- License fee
- Drivers gratuity (recommended; USD35)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this wedding will be received at time of booking
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sarah K, December 2016
This was a brilliant package which made our wedding day so special! The limo driver was so helpful and gave us advice about how to get our marriage licence more efficiently. The photographer was so lovely, helpful and made us feel totally at ease! This made our day stress free! Thank you so much!
Reviewed by: a-m.hall, October 2016
Our Grand Canyon Helicopter wedding was better than we could have ever imagined. From pickup to drop-off the day was a dream and all went very smoothly. We had lovely ceremony from Warren, before being left to soak in some of the scenery for a little bit. Bobby the photographer was good company for the entire trip and is truly talented at his job - the photos are incredible and our family and friends have all commented on how good they are. All round we are really happy that we chose to do this and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something different for their nuptials.