- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Nearly a mile above the Badwater salt flats is Dante's View, a classic Death Valley vista. Located just a few miles west of the California–Nevada border, near Death Valley National Park, no journey to this part of the world would be complete without a visit to this unique and inspiring destination. Then, head back to Las Vegas via a comfort stop in Pahrump.
Lunch is included, please advise of your sandwich selection in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey ( with cranberry and stuffing)
Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Death Valley Explorer Tour by Tour Trekker
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: gail, November 2015
Fab, everything went smoothly. Picked up on time, friendly knowledgeable guide / driver. Taken to all the best viewing points / places and given enough time. Packed lunch provided and was nice too.
Reviewed by: Norman S, June 2015
Good Driver/Guide. Worth seeing. Only complaint when I confirmed the pickup time I was not asked what we would like for lunch and we ended up with what was left over. The company supplying the tour should have relies when I confirmed the booking that we had not ordered lunch.