Lake Tahoe Helicopter Tour
Savor views of beautiful Lake Tahoe from an unbeatable vantage point -- on a helicopter tour! Savor the unspoiled beauty of remote beaches and the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range on your thrilling 30- or 45-minute flight. Choose the route you take and capture views of Emerald Bay, Meeks Bay, King's Beach, Incline Village, the Nevada Stateline, Horsetail Falls, Lover's Leap and more.
Departing from the South Lake Tahoe Airport, board a state-of-the-art helicopter and begin your exhilarating Lake Tahoe helicopter tour. Every seat is a window seat, and your 3- to 5-passenger chopper comes equipped with leather seats and noise-reduction headsets, so you can enjoy your flight in comfort without any unnecessary noise.
Standard Tour: After heading north to the shoreline, veer west toward Camp Richardson and circle fabulous Emerald Bay before continuing along Lake Tahoe’s western shore past Meeks Bay and Tahoe City.
Turning east, fly past King’s Beach, Incline Village and the Cal-Neva Resort, and then continue southward, where you’ll be afforded vistas of Cave Rock, Zephyr Cove and the casinos along the Nevada Stateline.
Sand Harbor Tour: Heading north, fly to the Nevada Stateline and on to breathtaking Glenbrook Bay, Secret Harbor, Skunk Harbor and Chimney Beach. Then, it's to Sand Harbor – arguably Lake Tahoe’s most stunning beach.
Waterfall Tour: Heading north, fly to the shoreline and circle Emerald Bay and Eagle Falls before traversing the rugged granite hillsides of the Desolation Wilderness, Cascade Falls, Fallen Leaf Falls and Echo Lake. Capture up-close views of 800-foot (244-meter) Horsetail Falls and the sheer granite faces of Lover’s Leap, a virtual mini-Yosemite.
End your Lake Tahoe helicopter ride back at the South Lake Tahoe Airport.
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard 45-minute Lake Tahoe helicopter tour
USD $340.00Pricing details
Sand Harbor Tour
30-minute Lake Tahoe helicopter tour; highlight includes famous Sand Harbor
USD $230.00Pricing details
30-minute Lake Tahoe helicopter tour; highlights include several waterfalls
USD $230.00Pricing details
- Expert pilot
- Use of noise-reduction headset
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of two people per booking is required. Individuals who wish to book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge, payable directly to operator upon check-in.
- Each helicopter holds 3, 4 or 5 passengers, depending on the type of helicopter
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. cell phone) at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval; please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Vikram, Singapore, July 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: ELIZABETH S, United States of America, April 2016
We did the waterfall tour. It was a beautiful day and the pilot was awesome. Very funny and informative. Would do it again.