Never been up in a helicopter before? Well, this is the perfect introduction! Your 10 minute flight takes you up and over the beautiful Emerald Bay, high over Vikingsholm Castle and by Fallen Leaf Lake before descending back to earth. A truly memorable experience!
Did you know that Emerald Bay is the second most photographed location in North America?
On this tour, enjoy the wonder of Emerald Bay, Fallen Leaf Lake and the Vikingsholm from the best vantage point available!Your helicopter will be a Robinson R44 Raven II or a Bell 206 LongRanger. These are some of the safest and quietest helicopters in the industry. Each copter comes equipped with leather seats and Active Noise Reduction headsets, so you can enjoy your flight in comfort without any unnecessary noise.
Depending on the helicopter being flown, passenger count will be 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot. Be assured that EVERY seat is a window seat!
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
South Lake Tahoe Airport
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour
- 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- MINIMUM OF TWO (2) PASSENGERS PER BOOKING REQUIRED. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge directly to operator upon check-in.
- Each helicopter holds 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot - depending on the helicopter being flown
- Maximum allowed weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. cell phone) at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval, prior to flight. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carrie L, August 2016
Highly recommended!! Wonderful welcoming people and great tour!
Reviewed by: robert.laurenty, July 2016
Our helicopter flight around Emerald Bay was amazing. The views were spectacular. It was a wonderful and hassle free experience. Our pilot, Clint, was friendly, personable and very knowledgeable. I've been recommending this flight to friends, and plan on going back to do it again at least once a year. I would rate it a 5 out of 5 stars.