- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Ride a WaveRunner through the waves. Snorkel or kayak above the shipwreck. Try your hand at windsurfing. Show off your water-skiing or knee-boarding skills. Laugh and scream on a banana-boat ride. Sail a sunfish sailboat. Or simply lounge on a raft and soak up the sun.
A BBQ lunch of hamburgers and hotdogs from the grill is included, as are soft drinks, a veggie tray, chips and draft beer (beer available on the return journey only).
For the truly adventurous, upgrade and add on the parasailing experience..
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Key West Seaport
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USD $116.99Pricing details
Watersports with Parasailing
Upgrade to the tour with the parasail
USD $138.69Pricing details
- 6-hour cruise
- Use of all watersports equipment
- BBQ lunch and snacks
- Soft drinks and draft beer
- 7.5% Florida state sales tax
- Parasailing (if selected at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Draft beer is only served on the trip back into Key West, after all watersports have finished
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John H, April 2013
Brilliant day out and our best trip of our holiday. The staff were helpful fun and extremely capable at all the activities. The photographers were very clear about their role and were not pushy if you did not want to take up their offer. we did and have lots of lovely photographs to remind us of the fun we had. Thank you to all the team.
Reviewed by: Ralph G, October 2008