Explore Key West in a fun and unique way! Avoid the crowds on this exciting snorkel safari adventure and captain your own speedboat through 25 miles of Florida backcountry. Enjoy a smooth, scenic ride as you follow your local guide to a national marine sanctuary, where you’ll get a chance to snorkel and swim in pristine waters.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Hurricane Hole Marina
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Snorkel Safari Adventure
- 2.5-hour snorkel safari tour
- Local guide
- Use of all snorkel equipment
- 7.5% Florida state sales tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per boat, or 2 adults and 1 child less than 70 lbs (approx. 32 kg)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeanne C, June 2016
Nate and Blake made this trip soo much fun!!! They are wonderful!!!
Reviewed by: Sergio S, August 2015
Boat ride was great fun!