Take advantage of all of the resort’s facilities and amenities, including a large heated pool and Jacuzzi, open 24 hours a day, and plenty of deck space around the pool for sunbathing. Enjoy the second sundeck overlooking the pool that features a misting system to ensure cool comfort in hot weather. If you’re feeling active, hit up the health club and use the fully equipped gym. Before or after your workout, relax in the spa area, complete with a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head to the café, rated one of the best in Key West, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner poolside. The menu features American favorites with a Caribbean flair, and the bar offers beer, wine, champagne, mixed drinks and tropical specialties all day and evening. On any night of the week, enjoy a festive happy hour and mingle with other guests.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island House Day Pass - Men-Only Resort in Key West
- Full use of facilities at Island House (except hotel rooms)
- Use of towels, locks and lockers
- Use of hotel room
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pass offers in and out privileges and is valid until 8am of the day following voucher presentation
- All visitors must have valid photo ID, and will be asked to sign a waiver of liability form upon entry. Island House strictly protects the confidentiality of this information
- Island House is for men only
- Minimum age is 18 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert D B, January 2014
We had a very good stay from 10:00 am until 3:00 PM. We were on a cruise and wanted to visit Island House. The staff were all very friendly, and our stay was a great experience.