- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup included
Traveling via the Kidron Valley, you will pass the Garden of Gethsemane (where Jesus prayed before his crucifixion) before continuing to the walls of the Old City. Entering through the Armenian Quarter, you will visit the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall), the holiest of Jewish sites which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshipers.
Your half-day tour then crosses over to the Christian quarter, where you can follow the route of the Via Dolorosa - an important pilgrimage for many Christian visitors. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his Crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a short walk back along the ancient Byzantine main street, your overview of Jerusalem concludes in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to drive you the hours journey back to Jerusalem.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Dan Hotel 08:45am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jerusalem Half Day Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth A, June 2016
Very organized for transportation. Great Tour guide and amazing tour. worth much more than what I paid.
Reviewed by: lehmn66, June 2016
Excellent tour and tour guide - unfortunately I don't remember his name. Very informative and a great introduction to Jerusalem - I highly recommend this as a first tour when you arrive in the city.