- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Pass the Garden of Gethsemane before continuing to the walls of the Old City. Here you will enter through the Armenian Quarter, and see the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall) which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshipers. Crossing over to the Christian quarter, you can follow the route of the Via Dolorosa. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a short walk back along the ancient Byzantine main street, your overview of Jerusalem concludes in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to take you the short 6-mile journey south to Bethlehem.
The hub of the religious activity in Bethlehem is the Manger Square which is flanked by the Church of the Nativity and also the Mosque of Oman - significant sites of importance for the different people that live in the town. At the Manger Square you can walk on the ground where Jesus was laid down after his birth, and see the places of significance from nativity stories. Visit the Greek and Catholic churches, before an hours drive back to Jersalem.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Dan Hotel 08:45am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Day Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem with a English speaking guide
USD $104.00Pricing details
Tour in Russian
Day Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem with a Russian speaking guide
USD $110.00Pricing details
Day Tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cecilia T, August 2016
I'm sorry that I forgot our tour guides name but He did a very good job. thank you for the information that you shared.
Reviewed by: Gwen I, June 2016
I thought at first it would be very rushed. However, there was plenty of time for questions and time to take pictures. Our Israeli and Palestinian guides were both very knowledgeable and very easy to understand, We loved it.