- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
Beylerbeyi Palace was constructed in 1865 by Sarkis Balyan, a famous Armenian architect. Beylerbeyi is the largest and most elegant Ottoman palace, located right by the Bosphorus Bridge and the waterfront.
After touring the palace, you will then cross the Bosphorus Bridge for a unique chance to travel from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in only two minutes!
Once on the Asian side, you'll enjoy magnificent views of Istanbul from Camlica Hill, the highest point in the city. The picture-postcard panorama of Istanbul is spread before you from a viewpoint of beautiful gardens landscaped in the traditional Ottoman style.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dolmabahce Palace, Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: michael w, October 2014
Reviewed by: Maria G, September 2013
Excellent guide and tour