- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Halong Bay, listed as one of Vietnam’s five UNESCO World Heritage Sites, covers 933 square miles (1,500 square km) with more than a thousand limestone peaks rising up from the emerald waters. Your two-day itinerary gives you a chance to relax on the tanning deck, swim or kayak, try night fishing, see the sights and enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine – all while being looked after by your attentive crew.
The traditional junk boat includes: hot and cold running water and shower in each ensuite tiled bathroom; a dining room and licensed cash bar with extensive wine list; sun-tanning area with adjustable sun lounges; and fully staffed crew including a customer services manager.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom; one person per room
USD $437.50Pricing details
Deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom; two people per room
USD $343.75Pricing details
Halong Bay Overnight Junk Boat Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer between Hanoi and Halong
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Kayak and equipment
- English-speaking representative on board junk boat
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin with ensuite
- Meals per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fees and permits
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout trip
- Alcoholic drink
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport is required on day of travel
- Full Name as on passports
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Vietnamese Visa dates
If you cancel between 3 and 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kliz.mason, December 2014
Fantastic tour led by tour guide James who was just outstanding. Highlight was the swim followed by an entertaining and delicious dinner Highly recommend.
Reviewed by: Carla S, August 2014
Everything about the junk boat was amazing.
Fantastic food and service. The kayaking was a lovely experience and so was watching the sunset on the deck.
Not a fan of sharing room with a few cockroaches but guess bugs are to be expected on a junk boat!
Long journey to get there though.