Seville Day Trip from Granada
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Seville is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and flamenco festivals - you can't miss the large Cathedral - look for the weathervane on its top that represents Faith, symbol of this lovely city. Your tour may include stops at the old "gitanos" quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts, Arabic Alcazar (Royal Palace) or the old medieval Jewish quarter.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: AnnaV, February 2013
Another great day, private transfer from Granada to Seville, then we were the only ones on the tour. well worth the 2.5hr journey to see this. Tour lasted around 2.5hrs then we had free time for lunch, more sightseeing on our own
Reviewed by: Ishrat T, June 2014
Was great wish we could have stayed a few more hours.