- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
Pass through Lanjaron, a famous medicinal spa town where you will visit the Water Museum; Orgiva, center of the Alpujarra region and a series of picturesque villages and hamlets such as Caratunas, Pampaneira, Pitres, Portugos with its natural spring and Trevelez, the highest village in Spain. You will then continue through Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira where a typical Alpujarreno lunch will be served.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WEEKDAY- Tour departing Monday to Friday
USD $101.59Pricing details
WEEKEND- Tour departing Saturday or Sunday
USD $138.87Pricing details
Las Alpujarras, Spain
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Betty H, October 2012
This was a very good tour with an exeptional guide, Michael.