- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Then, with a friendly "All Ashore" by the captain, you will be directed to the dining room where a delicious all-you-can-eat dinner of BBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp with all the trimmings will be waiting for you.
Be prepared for some after dinner laughs as the all new Hilarious Variety Revue, acclaimed by press and public alike, takes center stage, and then enjoy a moonlit return ride.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- 4-hour riverboat sightseeing cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Variety show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (Available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers is 527
- All of the Jungle Queen boats are specially designed for sightseeing, pleasure, are diesel powered, and have rest room facilities.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Theresa L, January 2017
Simply amazing.. from start to finish..the staff are great..the food was awesome and the entertainment was great. Great for all ages would highly recommend this!!!
Reviewed by: Tanya H, January 2017
This excursion was actually so much more than I expected. It was wonderful! From the tore down the canals and learning the history of the city, from the excellent buffet dinner with excellent service, to the show that was incredibly entertaining, it was a perfect Excursion. Worth the money and more.