Then it’s on to the exciting Exhibit areas back at the park to meet the Everglades’ panthers, leopards, Florida gators, turtles, iguanas and other native wildlife for yourself, and learn about the care of these endangered animals.
Just 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, the safest and most entertaining and educational way to experience the Everglades’ unique subtropical ecosystem is at Sawgrass Recreation Park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Everglades Airboat Adventure
Includes 30-minute airboat ride, entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and admission ticket to the Reptile, Swamp Yard and Exotic Wildlife Exhibit
USD $24.29Pricing details
Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter Ticket
- 30-minute airboat ride
- Entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Admission ticket to the Reptile, Swamp Yard and Exotic Wildlife Exhibit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Captain's Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Operating hours may be shorter during holidays
- Special Offer: Additional children will be charged directly at Sawgrass Recreation Park.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David S, January 2017
Great experience. Guide was so well informed and pointed out interesting things and we even got up close to three alligators. Wild life exhibit was very interesting.
Reviewed by: Debra H, January 2017
Great trip, lots of fun. Guide provided interesting information.