Start your tour bypassing the line with your skip-the-line ticket into the Accademia Gallery and marvel at Michelangelo's 17 foot David.
Dominating the Florentine skyline, Brunlleschi's imposing Duomo never fails to impress. Enter inside the astounding Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Restrictions on entry to the Cathedral may apply on Sundays and religious holidays. Gaze at the Baptistry Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo.
Learn about the fascinating history of Florence from your guide as you visit the heart of the Renaissance Civic and Political Center, famous for its ancient statues and glorious fountains. Then, make your way towards the famous Uffizi Gallery and the Medieval Palazzo Vecchio. Our path continues as we head to the Religious Center, stopping at the Church of Orsanmichele, where you will admire ingenious statues by famed artists such as Donatello, Ghiberti and Verrocchio.
Visit the former Ancient Forum, now Piazza della Repubblica and a popular meeting place for writers and artists. Make sure to rub the nose of legendary il Porcellino' the boar, so that you may one day return again to Florence! Your tour finishes in Lungarno, facing Ponte Vecchio Bridge.
Please note: The 4:30pm Departure will take you to visit the same sights that you will visit in the morning but quieter to make your experience more special. However, the Duomo won't be visited inside as the Cathedral is closed. A detailed exterior visit of the Duomo will be given instead.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am. Meet strictly at 8:45am.
USD $61.34Pricing details
4:30pm departure is quieter and makes your experience more special. However, the Duomo won't be visited as the Cathedral is closed. A detailed exterior visit of the Duomo will be given instead.
USD $61.34Pricing details
Bird's eye view of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees into Accademia Gallery
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Headsets to hear your guide's commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No food, drink or photography permitted inside the Accademia Gallery
- Entry inside the Duomo (cathedral) may be restricted on Sundays and during religious festivals. If this occurs a detailed tour from the outside will be given
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: miller7408, October 2016
Guide was beyond Knowledgeable!!! I would recommend this tour every time.
Reviewed by: esang1211, October 2016
My husband and I loved this tour. It was great to be able to skip the line for the Duomo. The line at the Accademia was still a little long but it was much shorter than had we done this on our one. Our guide Tony was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job of sharing the information without being boring. It was also great to walk Florence and get comfortable with the city and where all the major sites were. Tony also gave us some good restaurant and site recommendations for the rest of our visit. This is a great way to see Florence!