- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your pass is valid for your choice of consecutive calendar days and offers free access to more than 30 top Dublin visitor attractions, including skip-the-line entry to select landmarks, as well as host of other privileges and special offers. Among other benefits, enjoy free entry to the Guinness Storehouse, a temple to Ireland’s famous beer that features a seventh-floor bar with uninterrupted city views.
Plus, use your pass to explore Christ Church Cathedral, tour Dalkey Castle, learn about Ireland’s unique national sports at the GAA Museum, and much, much more.
Most featured attractions are within walking distance or easy access of the city center (see the Itinerary for a full list).
As well as free entry to a long list of attractions, your Dublin Pass also offers:
FREE Aircoach Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin city: Get your Dublin Pass authorised at Dublin Airport’s Aircoach stop and enjoy a free one-way Aircoach transfer from the airport to the city. Using the service will automatically activate your Dublin Pass for its specified number of days.
FREE 80+ Page Dublin Guidebook : When you collect your Dublin Pass, receive an 80+ page color Dublin guidebook complete with a full list of participating attractions, helpful maps, plus a useful newcomers' guide to the Irish capital.
Skip-the-Line Entry: Simply show your Dublin Pass at the entrance to select attractions and enjoy skip-the-line access, bypassing the main lines to save you hassle and give you more time to explore inside!
Special Offers: Enjoy a host of money-saving offers and discounts at select Dublin shops, restaurants, theaters, entertainment venues, tours and more, including a free whiskey tasting and complimentary whiskey glass when you spend 50 Euro or more at Dublin's Celtic Whiskey Shop.
The Old Jameson Distillery will be closed for refurbishment works from September 1st 2016 – March 2017. During this time we will be offering customers entry to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery until the 31st March 2017.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Discover Ireland Center Dublin, located at Suffolk Street, Dublin
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.30am – 3pm
Open all year except Dec 25th, 26th & January 1st
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for one calendar day from time of first use
USD $52.01Pricing details
2-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for two consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $73.68Pricing details
3-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for three consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $84.51Pricing details
5-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for five consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $106.18Pricing details
The Dublin Pass
- Dublin Pass
- Free 80+ page color Dublin guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- Free entry to over 30 top Dublin visitor attractions
- Free one-way Aircoach transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin city center
- Skip-the-line access to select Dublin attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the special offers specified in the Dublin guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are over 12 attractions on The Dublin Pass that specifically cater for families and children. The guidebook will outline the attractions suitable for children
- Please note The Old Jameson Distillery will be closed for refurbishment works from September 1st 2016 – March 2017. During this time we will be offering customers entry to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery until the 31st March 2017.
• Guinness Storehouse
• City Sightseeing Dublin
• Old Jameson Distillery (closed from September 1, 2016 to March 2017; customers are offered entry to Teeling Whiskey Distillery during that time)
• Dublin Zoo
• Aircoach - (Coach transfer from airport)
• National Wax Museum Plus
• Glasnevin Museum
• Aviva Stadium
• Croke Park Experience (The GAA)
• Christ Church Cathedral
• GPO Witness Histor
• AquaZone @ the National Aquatic Centre
• Casino Marino
• Castletown House
• Dalkey Castle
• Dublin Writers Museum
• James Joyce Centre
• Jeannie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
• Little Museum of Dublin
• Malahide Castle & Gardens
• Number Twenty Nine
• Rainforest Adventure Golf
• Skerries Mills
• St Patrick's Cathedral
Attractions that are normally free to enter, Dublin Pass holders receive a free extra:
• National Gallery of Ireland (10% discount in the Gallery Gift Shop & Gallery Cafe for Dublin Pass holders only)
• National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology (free guidebook for Dublin Pass holders only)
• National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History (free guidebook for Dublin Pass holders only)
• Chester Beatty Library (free book based on the Chester Beatty Library collection and a 10% discount in the Silk Road Cafe for Dublin Pass holders only)
• Irish Museum of Modern Art (10% discount in Irish Museum of Modern Art Cafe & Bookshop for Dublin Pass holders only)
• Dublin City Hall (free gift at Dublin City Hall for Dublin Pass holders only)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: sallycalabrese, January 2017
Always a great way to see the city. I purchased tickets online before the trip.
The bus picked us up at the airport. We purchased the extra day and Dublin Museum Pass on the bus.
This made an easy, quicker trip for our first trip to Dublin.
Reviewed by: Neil J, December 2016
Great way to see Dublin and discover the main attractions, as well as to get around the city. Cheaper than taxis and even the public bus if you add in the discounts and passes to main attractions. Consider the multiday pass for the best value.