Next day, you'll take a scenic flight to the largest Aran Island, Inis Mor, where you will take a tour of the island, including a visit to the magnificent ancient fort Dun Aengus.
Day three will see you travel to the magnificent Connemara where John Ford filmed The Quiet Man with John Wayne in 1951. During the day you'll visit Clifden, Kylemore Abbey, Leenane and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, the Coral Beach and the Sky Road.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- 2 nights accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (pptional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times
Check in Dublin Heuston station for a 7:00am Intercity train to Limerick. You join your coach here for a short tour of Limerick City and then to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. You then travel to Doolin for lunch (own expense) at O'Connors Pub. Next you will visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher, Black head, the Burren and Galway Bay and spending the night in the heart of Galway City.
Day 2: Galway - Aran Islands:
At 10.30am transfer to Connemara Airport for flight to Inis Mor where you will join a tour of the Islands. There is time for lunch (own expense) at Kilronan before your visit to the magnificent ancient fort Dun Aengus. Return flight and transfer back to Galway city late afternoon. Overnight in your Galway hotel.
Day 3: Connemara - Kylemore Abbey - Dublin:
At 10;00am you head into the magnificent Connemara where John Ford filmed ' The Quiet Man' in Clifden, Kylemore Abbey, Leenane and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, the Coral beach and the Sky Road. See lots of breathtaking wild Atlantic coastline. You return to Galway for your return Intercity train to Dublin Heuston arriving at approximately 9:45pm.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Heather E, June 2014
Everything ran as smoothly and efficiently as could be! We very pleased with the tours. Brendan and Norman provided terrific service and all of our connections were perfectly coordinated. We even got perfect weather for our days. Imperial Hotel in Galway was very nice. Would have liked more time at Kylemore Abbey, but otherwise, no problems and appreciated how everything ran like clockwork. Way to go, tour company and Viator.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, June 2013
A very well run tour, the logistics for accomodations and meeting up with the tour group on subsequent day were handled very smoothly. The tour guides were were very entertaining and informative.