- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, head to Bastakiya to see the contrast between the two neighborhoods. Explore the winding lanes that lead to hidden courtyards and the mud-brick homes topped by traditional wind towers, designed to catch cooling offshore breezes. Continue to old Al-Fahidi Fort, home to Dubai Museum, and take in views of the fort’s cannons, turrets and fortified walls. Then, cross Dubai's central waterway, Dubai Creek, in a traditional abra; it’s a must-do activity in Dubai!
On the Deira side of Dubai Creek, soak up the colors and perfumes of the famous Spice Souq. Then enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs or glimmering accessories in the nearby Deira Gold Souq before returning to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select central Dubai hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel and Liwa Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kerriann P, August 2016
Our tour guide was so informative and had such an awesome demeanor. He was friendly and really open to questions and sharing time with guests as we scoped out the different stops. It was a great opportunity to gain a quick overview of Dubai and some of its hidden gems. Glad I was able to take this tour!
Reviewed by: Mufta, August 2016
Excellent tour to take if only in Dubai for a short tie