Book and save 11% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. For vegan lovers, we offer a delectable vegetarian option. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: You MUST call Medieval Times to schedule your show, your reservation is not confirmed until then.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
- Two-hour show
- 4-course dinner
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Oven Roasted Chicken
- Sweet Buttered Corn
- Herb-Roasted Potato
- Garlic Bread
- Pastry of the Castle
- Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Reviewed by: Anonymous, July 2010
Reviewed by: Kenneth E. T, USA, August 2008