Cozumel Off-Road Xrail Adventure Tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
At this botanical oasis you'll encounter rare species of plants such as orchids, vanilla and palm trees. Check out the incredible stalactite formations which decorate the cavern, dive into the emerald-green pools or sit back and relax in this exotic setting before jumping back on your Xrail for your return 35-minute ride.
Note: this tour is not available to Carnival cruise ship passengers
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 9am (meet at 8:30am)
- 10am (meet at 9:30am)
- 12pm (meet at 11:30am)
- 1pm (meet at 12:30pm)
- 3pm (meet at 2:30pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am tour (meeting time at 8:30am)
10am tour (meeting time at 9:30am)
12pm tour (meeting time at 11:30am)
1pm tour (meeting time at 12:30pm)
3pm tour (meeting time at 2:30pm)
Off-Road Xrail Adventure Tour
- Return transportation from Cozumel
- Xrail off-road adventure
- Drinking Water
- Safety gear (helmet and goggles)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and additional beverages (cash bar available)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prices are per person. Only one person is able to drive the buggy, if two people want to drive, you must book separate buggies.
- Minimum age for drivers is 16 years (driver's license is required)
- Minimum age for passengers is 6 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Combined driver and passenger weight limit cannot exceed 350lbs
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Bring along some clothes you don't mind getting dirty
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joy N, June 2016
We and #39;ve done this excursion on our cruise (booked ourselves) 3x and #39;s. Great staff, and alot of fun. We and #39;ve gone 4 wheelers twice (highly recommended during wet season....you come out covered in mud but so much fun! Dry season is fun too....just duster and a little rougher because the ground is dry. Fun!
Reviewed by: Anita B, April 2016
Our guide Oscar was great. It was educational and super fun, even for kids.