- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
A long sandy road leads to the Punta Sur State Refuge ecological reserve. Here you'll visit El Caracol, an ancient Mayan ruin once used as a weather alarm. Built between 1200 and 1400 A.D., El Caracol was used by the Mayans to indicate the approach of a hurricane or storm. At Columbia Lagoon, watch saltwater crocodiles basking in the sun in their natural environment. Then, explore the observation tower which overlooks the lagoon before heading over to the beach to enjoy the year-round crystal-clear waters.
The bay is protected from sea currents, and its calm, shallow waters make it the ideal place for snorkeling. You might see turtles, lobsters and tropical fish on your guided snorkeling tour. While you snorkel, your guide will always be nearby to help you out and answer any questions you may have. If you want to give snorkeling a miss, feel free to simply relax under the shade of your beach umbrella.
Jumping back into the Jeeps, you'll head over to the Navigation Museum inside the Punta Celarain lighthouse, with the option to climb to the top. Then, drive over to a beach resort to enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch of fajitas, rice, beans, chips, real tortillas and Mexican salsa. Beach chairs, a freshwater swimming pool, showers and towels are included in the price.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cozumel jeep and snorkel adventure. Departs at 8:30am.
Cozumel jeep and snorkel adventure. Departs at 10:30am.
Cozumel jeep and snorkel adventure. Departs at 12:30pm.
Cozumel Jeep and Snorkel Adventure Tour
- Jeep tour
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Mexican lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: you must be at least 21 years old and must present a valid driver's license in order to drive the Jeep
- Note: The jeep is manual transmission
- Minimum age for the Jeep tour is 4 years old
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old
- Guests must wear seat belts at all times
- All drivers cannot consume alcoholic beverages prior or during the tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Margaret K, February 2016
The guides were fabulous, friendly and knowledgeable. Although we spotted a nail in the tire of our jeep, they took action immediately and had another jeep within minutes. The weather was not as good as it could have been, but we got to do everything. The lunch was outstanding. I would highly recomed this tour
Reviewed by: Pamela T, November 2015
It was a great time! I loved getting to drive. Miguel was a great tour guide and the sites were very beautiful. Would definitely do this trip again.