After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kronborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- practical shoes recommended
- Sandwiches, coffee and water available for purchase
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lev f, September 2016
Very interesting, but need at least an extra 45 min. To an hour at each of the 2 Castles visited with the guide.
Reviewed by: Joy B, September 2016
Terrific tour guides. Time is a little cramped but you get to see a lot in a day. Highly recommend.