Add a new adventure to your Halloween festivities this year. Come join all the fun on a haunted one hour speedboat cruise on Lake Michigan.
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
You will be welcomed by a ghostly character who will narrate the speedboat cruise and inform you of interesting supernatural and odd occurrences that have taken place in Chicago since the city's inception.
This is a frightfully exciting experience for the whole family with kids encouraged to come in costume.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 6:15pm
6:15pm departure. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior.
USD $37.06Pricing details
Take a Ride on a Haunted Halloween Cruise
- 1-hour haunted speedboat cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Recommended to bring a jacket as it may be cool on the water
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patricia J, October 2015
Would have been nice to have a small map of building names as the story was being told. We were not from Chicago so saying the building name , we weren't sure where it was. It was nice cold night. Thanks
Reviewed by: Kyle R, July 2010