You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Guests who are 21 years of age or older will receive a complimentary mimosa to sip. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our DJ entertainment provides the music...
Dance or relax while the DJ entertains you with a beautiful mix of everything from soft classics to today's favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Breakfast Pastries
- Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs Benedict Strata
- Breakfast Meats
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Smoked Salmon Platter
- Chicken & Waffles
- Organic Mixed Green Salad
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- Roasted Asparagus
- Romesco Crusted Salmon
- Hand Cut Strip Steak
- Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Fondue
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Brunch 12:30pm
2 hour Chicago brunch cruise at 12:30pm
USD $71.94Pricing details
Chicago Brunch 1pm
2 hour Chicago brunch cruise at 1pm. Boarding begins at 12:30pm.
USD $95.06Pricing details
Chicago Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet bunch
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise.
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
Reviewed by: John P, August 2016
The food was excellent as well as the service. We had a great time!
Reviewed by: wojcik23, June 2016
everything is great