Book by November 11 and travel between January 2017 and 31st of March 2017 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Views from the top of Table Mountain are equally spectacular and you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy them independently. Take a walk around and see the city laid out below you. Look over to the Atlantic coastline and, if the weather is clear enough, catch a glimpse of tiny Robben Island in the distance.
After descending the mountain by cable car, meet your guide for a comprehensive tour of Cape Town. Traveling by air-conditioned minibus, you’ll pass top Cape Town attractions in the city center, as well as lesser-known sites in the city’s Malay Quarter (Bo-Kaap) on Signal Hill. Admire the neighborhood’s brightly colored houses and learn about its fascinating history, including tales of Cape Malay slaves during the 16th and 17th centuries.
Time permitting, visit the Castle of Good Hope – one of South Africa’s oldest buildings—and see its incredible dungeons with your guide. Travel to Milnerton Lighthouse to see the beacon that guides ships in-to Table Bay, and then end your tour with a visit to Cape Town’s famous Diamond Works. Learn all about South African jewelry – the country’s most famous export – on a tour of the factory before returning to your Cape Town hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
USD $33.74Pricing details
Departs at 1.30pm
USD $33.74Pricing details
Travel by Cable Way to the top of Table Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (approximately ZAR195)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On occasion when Table Mountain is closed, the tour will spend time at Signal Hill to admire views over Cape Town
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Shahrzad M, September 2016
Elaine our tour guide was a blast, very funny and entertaining. Tape Mountain was breathtaking
Reviewed by: mascotusa, July 2016
highly recommended and guide was excellent.