- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Some of the main sites and landmarks include:
Historic downtown and Plaza de Mayo - Cathedral, Cabildo, Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero and Mothers of the Disappeared
San Telmo - the picturesque, oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires: Slave Market, Defensa Street, Plaza Dorrego Antiques market, colonial churches and houses
The Plaza San Martin park area - the most flamboyant areas of Buenos Aires that gave it the reputation of being "The Paris of the South"
Famous Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods - visit the world-famous Recoleta Cemetery, including a history of the life and death of Eva Peron
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Buenos Aires in One Day Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation during tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 8 and under are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- Note: tour operates rain or shine
- Please note: during the tour, it is necessary to take a one taxi ride to get to one attraction to another. Taxi cost is not included and is approximately USD $5-7
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mrs A G, January 2017
A very interesting day, Carlos was a fountain of information and endless facts, incredibly interesting and brought Buenos Aires to life with his fascinating stories a superb way to find out about this interesting city and would fully recommend it.
Reviewed by: Paul Hopkins, May 2016
Very good tour, especially the morning where we saw many things that we would have not done from just a book. A really enjoyable day.