- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 13 are not allowed on this tour
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer L, September 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Appreciated being taken to two very different wine producers. The first was a family run business and the second was owned and run by a large company. Loads of interesting information about wine production and great tasting wines at both chateaux to savour. Well worth it!
Reviewed by: Mary D, August 2016
Great trip! Fabulous guide and wonderful wineries. The tours and generous tastings were worth every euro. We would highly recommend this tour and these wineries.