Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 13 are not allowed on this tour
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Millie J, July 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Tiffany L, June 2016
Very cool! Bruno was a great tour guide - I also just want to mention that if you printed out a voucher from online, you have to go to the Bordeaux Office of Tourism and exchange it for an actual ticket. Saint Emilion was gorgeous and the proprietor of a vinery herself gave us a tour of the place, an explanation of how the wine production process goes, and we also had the chance to taste two different wines. This trip has made me want to join a whole-day trip in the future!