- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 13 are not allowed on this tour
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christina B, December 2016
The tour was fabulous. We were provided with a detailed history of San Emillion, and a most welcomed amazing tour of the historical church. Absolutely amazing!!! Following the tour of the gorgeous town, and some spare time to wonder around the cobbled stoned streets and visit some amazing art/craft, wine stores, we stopped off at one of the many wineries for a little bit of history and a welcomed wine tasting. This was an exceptional tour, definitely a must do. Thanks Viator.
Reviewed by: Jennifer L, September 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Appreciated being taken to two very different wine producers. The first was a family run business and the second was owned and run by a large company. Loads of interesting information about wine production and great tasting wines at both chateaux to savour. Well worth it!