- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilienhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Bikes, insurances, taxes
- Professional guide
- Rail transportation to and from Potsdam
- Admission and audio guide into Cecilienhof Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Steve E, December 2016
Our tour guide was Alex. This was by far our best time in Germany, Potsdam was a great town. Alex was informative, easy to talk to helpful and kind!! I would recommend this tour and recommend Alex!!
Reviewed by: kharbosin, October 2016
This was a great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, the bike riding itself was a nice, leisurely ride and the sights were grand. The place we stopped for lunch was authentic German fare. All in all, I couldn't rate this more highly - it's a must do for Potsdam.