Berlin Bike Tour: Third Reich and Nazi Germany
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Step back in time on a history tour
Highlights of this tour include:
- Seeing Jewish businesses destroyed during the infamous Nazi Night of Broken Glass, as well as the monumental New Synagogue that survived that night, at least.
- Exploring the destroyed remnants of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin's old main train station, both heavily bombed during air raids, that still stand as a grim reminder to the damages of war.
- Visiting one of the few remaining functional air raid shelters, which was topped with anti-aircraft guns, and was filled way beyond occupancy during the Allied Battle of Berlin.
- Understanding Hitler's immense plan for Berlin, once it would become the Reich capital of Germania, by seeing what remains of Hitler's old government installations.
- Honoring the resistance movements against the Third Reich, particularly the assassination attempts on Hitler, at the Memorial of the July 20th, 1944
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Berlin Third Reich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Berlin
- New beach cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and child seats are available
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian I, November 2015
This was a great way to get to see part of the city and rehearse the history! They guide was very knowledgeable and personal. It was a very enjoyable day. The biking was easy and fun. The tour was informative and interesting. I highly recommend this or any of the other tours as a great way to spend the day!
Reviewed by: Nina P, November 2015