- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Step back in time on a history tour
Highlights of this tour include:
- Seeing Jewish businesses destroyed during the infamous Nazi Night of Broken Glass, as well as the monumental New Synagogue that survived that night, at least.
- Exploring the destroyed remnants of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin's old main train station, both heavily bombed during air raids, that still stand as a grim reminder to the damages of war.
- Visiting one of the few remaining functional air raid shelters, which was topped with anti-aircraft guns, and was filled way beyond occupancy during the Allied Battle of Berlin.
- Understanding Hitler's immense plan for Berlin, once it would become the Reich capital of Germania, by seeing what remains of Hitler's old government installations.
- Honoring the resistance movements against the Third Reich, particularly the assassination attempts on Hitler, at the Memorial of the July 20th, 1944
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Berlin Third Reich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Berlin
- New beach cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and child seats are available
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joan Elizabeth W, September 2016
This tour was outstanding!! Cieran was our tour leader and he made it, simply, the best!! He was so knowlegeable about the history of the Nazi regime with plenty of anedotes and lots of humour along the way!! A great way to see Berlin on bicycle and learn more about Berlin's complex past!!
A perfect day in Berlin!!
Thanks Cieran sorry about the delay here, just back from Europe last night!
Joanie and Tom Webster, Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed by: tt4now2, September 2016
This was a great tour and a highlight of our visit to Europe. Randall, a transplanted Aussie with a love of history, takes you on a roughly 15 mile bike ride all through Berlin, providing a colorful and insightful look at the Third Reich and Nazi points of interest. The ride takes you down the city streets, parks and a lunch break at a beer garden. They even accommodated our 3 yr old granddaughter, providing a toddler bike seat and helmet. Highly recommended.