- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Step back in time on a history tour
Highlights of this tour include:
- Seeing Jewish businesses destroyed during the infamous Nazi Night of Broken Glass, as well as the monumental New Synagogue that survived that night, at least.
- Exploring the destroyed remnants of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin's old main train station, both heavily bombed during air raids, that still stand as a grim reminder to the damages of war.
- Visiting one of the few remaining functional air raid shelters, which was topped with anti-aircraft guns, and was filled way beyond occupancy during the Allied Battle of Berlin.
- Understanding Hitler's immense plan for Berlin, once it would become the Reich capital of Germania, by seeing what remains of Hitler's old government installations.
- Honoring the resistance movements against the Third Reich, particularly the assassination attempts on Hitler, at the Memorial of the July 20th, 1944
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Berlin Third Reich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Berlin
- New beach cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and child seats are available
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Marcia N, August 2016
Our bike tour was excellent and our guide was superb! We enjoyed riding around the city. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we loved hearing about the history of the area. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is considering it. It was even a little rainy and we pulled out our ponchos purchased for 1 euro and had a great time! Thanks so much for a memorable day!
Reviewed by: Brian I, November 2015
This was a great way to get to see part of the city and rehearse the history! They guide was very knowledgeable and personal. It was a very enjoyable day. The biking was easy and fun. The tour was informative and interesting. I highly recommend this or any of the other tours as a great way to spend the day!