Take flight on a helicopter tour to see Belize City as few people ever get to see it! For approximately 30 minutes, you'll enjoy a bird's-eye view of downtown, the Baron Bliss Lighthouse, the Tourist Village, St. John's Cathedral and the Swing Bridge. This sightseeing tour will give you an extraordinary experience that very few tourists get to witness!
You'll head east to view the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere, stretching for more than 170 miles (275km) along the coast and extending 50 miles (80km) offshore. The barrier reef complex in Belize is a true treasure among the coral reef communities of the Caribbean. Your flight will also fly you to Northern Drowned Caye, Shallow Caye, Drowned Caye, St. George's Caye and Gallows Point.
The helicopter tour will take you for a second-to-none journey to explore the best of Belize's barrier reef. Soaring high above the barrier reef, incredible views of the city itself and its barrier reef await you!
On the flight back, you can relax and enjoy the astonishing aerial views of the coastline and Belize City.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Belize City hotel
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs in the morning
USD $224.99Pricing details
Departs in the afternoon
USD $224.99Pricing details
Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour
- 30-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- Photo ID is required at time of check-in
- Tour route may be altered depending on weather
- There are 4 seats per aircraft
- Total tour time with hotel pickup and drop off is 2 hours
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lynp31, November 2015
Enjoyed the ride, saw stingrays, sharks, manatee and baby from the air, Would not have seen from the land or water.