Private Tour: Salvador Dali Museum at Figueres and Girona Day Trip from Barcelona
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
You'll also visit the beautiful walled city of Girona, where you will have free time to stroll through one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. Girona was originally built by the Romans as a fortress, and the best way to explore the medieval town is to lose yourself in the alluring labyrinth of narrow streets which still reflect Girona's two centuries of Moorish occupation.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ROSALIND Y, July 2011
This was a very good tour . Lack of things to do in Girona.