Pirate's Dinner Adventure Buena Park with Transport
Voyagers on each of the six ships have their own fearless pirate "mascot" whom they can cheer on as the adventure unfolds with a cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and a liberal dose of wit and wizardry. In addition, more than 150 guests have the chance to play an actual role in each show as the evil Captain Sebastian the Black leads his crew of renegades to the ship, taunting the seaport "villagers" (audience members) along the way.
Even youngsters can be part of the action, donning costumes to row dinghies in a crucial pirate race around the lagoon or board the galleon to brave the dastardly Sebastian the Black and rescue a beautiful princess. For one shining moment, the fantasies of would-be pirates of all ages become uncannily real in the interactive arena of Pirate's Dinner Adventure Buena Park.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park with Transport
- Pirate Adventure Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Dinner and soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up is NOT available from Buena Park hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
An array of hand passed appetizers available for 1 hour prior to the show
Your Pirate's Feast:
- Fresh tossed garden salad with house dressing or vegetable soup
Your Choice of:
- Treasure’s Chicken – Oven roasted half chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a steamed broccoli floret and Caribbean rice.
- Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin – Tender slices of mouth-watering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a steamed broccoli floret and buttery mashed potatoes.
Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert: Warm Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Unlimited soda and coffee during the main show, cash bar available all other times! Kid’s Meal and Vegetarian Options available upon request.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Steven B, June 2015
Great night kids had a great time
Reviewed by: Jannette G, April 2015
Dinner was great shoe was Fantasia if here go and see