Your uniformed coach attendant will begin their service with offering a fresh pillow and blanket for your comfort. Your attendant will provide you an assortment of snacks and beverages for your enjoyment. Afterward, you'll begin the full length feature movie. So enjoy the movie, catch up on your reading, enjoy the sightseeing or take a nap. Your attendant will look after your comfort.
You'll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy your Las Vegas visit!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Roundtrip Travel to Anaheim:
Bus departs at the following times:
- 3:00pm - The California Hotel and Casino
- 3:20pm - Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-way transfer from Anaheim to Las Vegas
USD $72.99Pricing details
Roundtrip transfer from Anaheim to Las Vegas
USD $107.99Pricing details
Anaheim to Las Vegas Luxury Transfer Service
- Hotel to Hotel transportation - Roundtrip or One Way services from Anaheim
- On Board Stewardess
- Full Galley with Snacks and Beverages
- Movies with Earphones
- Baggage Handling, Including Golf Clubs
- Pillows, Blankets and more
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: this transfer is to hotels only
- Upon check out please enter your preferred return date in the special requirements field
- This transfer is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee of $10 USD per bag payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- No overnight stops in Anaheim are permitted if departing from Los Angeles
- This is a hotel to hotel shuttle service not intended for day trips.
- Please provide your Los Angeles pickup location and Las Vegas drop off location at the time of booking
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- Infants are free and considered lap children provided that they don't occupy a seat. Child seats are not required for motor coaches.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sali M. O, July 2016
Excellent! ,great accommodation and service. Looking forward to our next trip .
Reviewed by: Gregory R S, December 2015
Much more enjoyable and relaxing than dealing with airports. The bus was super-comfortable. The hostess and driver were wonderful. We were supplied with snacks and drinks whenever we felt like them. The 20 minute rest-stop in Barstow was very welcome. The scenery, although mostly desert, was awesome. Everything ran perfectly and we were even early into Vegas. I would recommend this 4 1/2 hour trip to anyone !