- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beach’s Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As you’re admiring the architecture, you’ll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city.
Along the way, you’ll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5-7 top restaurants and talented kitchens, where you’ll savor delectable dishes.
You'll also learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite. Sample traditional Colombian cuisine; enjoy a taste of Argentina; try a Cuban classic; feast on gourmet Italian cuisine; delight in Peruvian specialties; and more!
(Tastings and stops are subject to change without notice)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 12pm for the South Beach Cultural Food and Walking Tour
USD $58.99Pricing details
Tour departs at 5pm for the South Beach Cultural Food and Walking Tour
USD $58.99Pricing details
South Beach Cultural Food and Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide any dietary restrictions in the special requirements at check out, there are NO accommodations for Gluten-free and Vegan diets
- Please note: If you are 100% Vegetarian, you will only be able to sample a small number of tastings. Please include how many Vegetarians are in your group in the Special Requirements section when booking
- Changes can not be made the the pre-arranged menu.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: tropicvball23, January 2017
Highly recommend this and its different food from the Little Havana tour which we did the following day.
Reviewed by: John P, January 2017
Ashley was great guide who blended knowledge of South Beach with the variety of food.