Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English guide 9am Tour
English guide - Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 9am.
English guide 2:30pm Tour
Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 2:30pm in English.
English guide 4pm Tour
4.5-hour Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 4pm in English
Rome Panoramic Electric Bike Tour
- Use of electric bike or 27-gear trekking bike
- Use of a helmet
- Use of a rain coat, if necessary
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged between 1 and 4 years are free; baby seats are provided up to a weight limit of 45 lbs (20 kg)
- The ride covers an area of approximately 12 miles (18 km); while the pace is leisurely, the route does include several uphill stretches. If you plan to ride a standard bike, a good level of fitness is required
- All riders must wear a provided helmet
- Is the tour safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tour follows a carefully planned route with limited access to traffic. Some sections have have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
- Tandem bikes are not available. Child extensions can be provided for children up to the age of 8 years. Please note this in the 'Special Requirements' field when you book
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: jennifer j, December 2016
The best way to see Rome. The half-day tour was probably enough but an easy stroll around areas of the city you would not otherwise see was definitely worthwhile.
Reviewed by: angelahoward01, October 2016
We absolutely loved the panoramic tour with Bruno. It was the highlight of our trip in Rome and holiday in Italy. Such a great way to see the City and learn about its history. I am recommending this way of seeing the City to all our friends.