- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Travel south through Donnybrook's famous apple and stone fruit orchards and the rolling farmlands of the Blackwood River Valley, then on through Western Australia's old growth forest to climb the 51-meters tall Diamond Tree bush fire watch tower followed by a scenic picnic lunch. Next stop is the Valley of the Giants ‘Tree Top Walk’ which reaches 40-metres high into the forest Canopy. Afterwards head Northwest to the Pemberton region for check in at your accommodation.
Accommodation: Karri Valley Resort, Pemberton (or similar)
Day 2: Pemberton region - Margaret River Wine Region (BLD)
Early morning take a short stroll to the majestic Beedelup Falls and then head North through the stunning Boranup Forest to have the opportunity to climb the 61-metre Gloucester Tree. Arrive at Australia’s most South-Westerly point, Augusta, and visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where the Indian and Great Southern Oceans meet. After lunch head out to Surfers Point Lookout to see some spectacular coastal views and then North to Mammoth Cave before heading to experience an Australian sheep dog and shearing demonstration at the Yallingup Shearing Shed. Afterwards late afternoon check-in at your accommodation allowing free time to experience the local surroundings.
Accommodation: Abbey Beach Resort, Busselton (or similar)
Day 3: Margaret River - Perth (BL)
After breakfast, head down to enjoy some free time in the main township of Margaret River. Following shopping time, visit the chocolate and cheese factories (time permitting) to taste some of their delicious samples and then sample some of the delicious locally produced wines at a marquee Winery. Following lunch, head to the dramatic coast at Canal Rocks. Journeying home, at Busselton, you’ll see the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere before a leisure drive back to Perth arriving late afternoon.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mammoth Cave, Margaret River
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Tree Top Walk
- Mammoth Cave tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 5 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Strong wind may result in the closure of the Tree Top Walk and Wilderness cruise during winter – alternative arrangements will be made
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Klose, October 2016
I highly recommend this tour to who want to have a comfortable leisure holiday.
This tour may not be the ideal for backpackers --- if you are looking for young travel mates this tour may not for you.
But if you are after a well organised, nice accomadation, easy walk around but still want to see a lot, this tour is just awesome.
The only thing which I feel a bit doubt is the tour stays one night at Kerri Valley Resort, don't get me wrong, this place is very good, but there is no signal at all, no wifi, no internet, no mobile signal...I have tried both Telstra and Optus mobile but no luck.
Reviewed by: Harriet G, July 2016
Fantastic journey. If you have only a few days to get out of the city to see some of West Australia this is a good choice.