- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to the VIP package that includes premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. Your package also includes a $20 voucher to North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83 or if your looking for a little bit of an adventure choose the upgrade option that includes a 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental.
See the itinerary section for more details on each upgrade option.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 2016-April 28 2017: 3:30pm
April 29-Sept 4 2017: 12:30pm and 4:00pm
Sept 5-Oct 29 2017: 12:30pm
Oct 30-March 2018: 3:30pm
VIP Package: April - October
Adventure Package: June - September
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience the grandeur of New York. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and have a close encounter with Lady Liberty on this 1.5 hour cruise.
USD $35.99Pricing details
Cruise + VIP Package
1.5-hour Circle Line cruise, Premier Seating, plus $20 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. Available April - October only.
USD $69.99Pricing details
Cruise + Adventure Package
1.5-hour Circle Line cruise, 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Available June-September only.
USD $55.99Pricing details
Circle Line Landmarks Cruise
- 1.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Cruise + VIP Package (Available April-October)
1.5-hour Circle Line cruise plus Premier Seating, Skip-the-line privileges, exclusive inside area, outdoor patio area onboard, water, dedicated wait service plus a $20 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer, and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
Cruise + Adventure Package (Available June-September)
Includes 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Bike rental includes all necessary bike equipment including helmet, chain, and basket. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes. Available daily. Kayak rental is weather permitting. Bring a camera, quick drying clothing, and water-friendly shoes. Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Participants must be in good health, over 5 feet tall and under 250 pounds to go on their own kayak. Available Tuesday through Sunday.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ron T, United States of America, September 2016
Great tour. Good view of the sights, good running description of them. Would recommend it to any visitor.
Reviewed by: Natalie M, September 2016
We loved this tour. The captain was great and as he had been working on the circle line for 15 years, there wasn't anything he didn't know.
The boat was really big and there was plenty of room to move around. I would highly recommend taking this tour. It is a great way to see NYC from the water.