- Get inside tips from a local
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
At midday, follow your guide and find your reserved seats in the lively Hofbräu tent, sister to Munich's famous Hofbräuhaus brewery. The Hofbräu tent is the biggest of the festival, boasting a total capacity of almost 10,000. Your first 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken (mandatory when reserving tables at the Oktoberfest!) are included, and your table is reserved for approximately five hours.
With live entertainment provided by the festival’s Hofbräu-Festzelt brass band, let loose and enjoy Oktoberfest to the full with your friends. Dancing on the tables is by no means compulsory, but it’s certainly encouraged!
After approximately 7 hours inside the festival, exit to conclude your tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Oktoberfest Tour, Munich, Germany
- Guided tour of Oktoberfest grounds
- Ride on Oktoberfest's famous ferris wheel
- Guaranteed reserved seat in the Hofbräu Tent
- 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in this tour
- No back-pack or heavy luggage items allowed to be taken inside the festival grounds
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert I, September 2016
Fantastic time. Dani, Daniel and Dan were great guides.
Reviewed by: Tim W, September 2016
This is definitely the way to do it!!! Daniel was very knowledgeable and extremely personable. We had a large group of 33 people so we had 2 guides Daniel and Dani we split into 2 groups for the historical tour and ferris wheel ride but met up at the beer tent and ate, drank and celebrated together. We were able to use our food vouchers for the 1/2 roast chicken towards anything on the menu as long as we paid the difference. it was worth 9 The best way to do Oktoberfest and be guaranteed a table. Book this you won't be disappointed!