- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8: 15am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8:15am
Tour departs central London at 12.30pm
Tour departs central London at 2pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet M, August 2016
Great tour, the bus driver, Malcom, provided a commentary and entertainment on the way there and back. A definite must when visiting England!
Reviewed by: Araceli H, July 2016
The tour to Stonehenge was awesome! We had about 2 hours at the place and then, there was nothing to do but wait. I read the reviews and was influenced by them that trips to this place in combo with Bath is not enough time. I Say 2 Hours Is Just Too MUCH time. But the trip was great!