- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8: 15am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8:15am
Tour departs central London at 12.30pm
Tour departs central London at 2pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert B, September 2016
I'm not much for guided tours, so this was perfect. We were driven out to Stonehenge on a comfortable bus and on the way our driver gave us useful information but once there we were given an audio guide and given two hours to explore Stonehenge on our own and at our own pace. This seemed to be just the right time to really experience this amazing site. Right on time, we went back to our bus and returned to London. Very happy experience all around.
Reviewed by: Janet M, August 2016
Great tour, the bus driver, Malcom, provided a commentary and entertainment on the way there and back. A definite must when visiting England!