- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Skip the Line: London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoiding the majority of the queue with fast track priority access. The tickets are pre-paid, for fast, hassle-free entry and you can board any flight on your chosen day. Price includes standard ticket price plus fast-track fee.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular. London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets allow priority boarding and include a complimentary mini-guide for adults and an in-flight kids' pack for children.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January - May: 11am-6pm
- May - September: 10am-8.30pm
- October - December: 11am-6pm
- December 24 - last flight at 5:30pm
- December 25 - Closed
- December 31 - last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience the London Eye
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
Reviewed by: Linda M, February 2017
Great experience, the voucher with the jump the queue made it quick and easy, the staff were lovely
Reviewed by: Annie W, February 2017
You must visit London Eye if you are visiting London, the views are absolutely stunning.