- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Visit the main square and enjoy a view of the Presidential and Municipal Palaces, two immense buildings whose grandeur is sure to capture your fascination.
Then, it's on to the Lima Cathedral (in the Plaza de Armas) to visit the tomb of the Spanish Conqueror Francisco Pizarro. After, you'll visit the Santo Domingo Convent and it's expansive monastery.
Other landmarks visited on this Lima sightseeing tour include the Museum of Religious Art and the Historical Center. You'll also have the opportunity to visit the Church of Santo Domingo, a place which holds the remains of two of the major saints of the colony: Santa Rosa de Lima and San Martin de Porres.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
USD $34.99Pricing details
Tour departs at 2pm
USD $34.99Pricing details
Lima City Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Cathedral is closed on some holidays as well as Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. If your tour is on either of these days and times, you will visit Huaca Huallamarca instead.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen C, October 2016
Picked up on time from our hotel. Great tour especially considering we only had 1 full day in Lima, great tour guide Viktor who spoke perfect English, very knowledgable, we learnt a lot about the history of Lima, highly recommended. Also our driver was very good.
Reviewed by: Eric D, October 2016
We were looking for a brief introduction to Lima during a one day layover. The tour filled the bill. The cost was moderate, the bus arrive on time to collect us at the hotel and our guide, Sonia, was very informative and knowledgeable. Thank for a great Tour!