Koh Samui Brunch and Snorkeling Cruise
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Koh Samui Brunch Cruise and Snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Brunch buffet
- Welcome drink as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- On-board massage services
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Waterfall visit is featured from April to September
- Sunscreen and swimwear is recommended for this activity
- A minimum of 6 participants are required for this cruise to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: susan e, May 2016
Lovely relaxing day,visiting a couple of near deserted beaches. Superb food, plenty of soft drinks to hand, and alcoholic also at an extra cost. Good comentry from the captain and good music played throughout the day. Very enjoyable
Reviewed by: Troy C, April 2016
Unfortunately the weather for our trip was windy we missed out on going to most of the nice spots and snorkelling wasn and #39;t worth it. The business cannot control the weather. Boat was spacious and there weren and #39;t many on the boat. Food was delish! Our kids loved it and staff were amazing with the kids :)